OBD4U.co.uk makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options. Below is a guide to the different payment methods used by OBD4U.co.uk, so you can choose the right way for you.
Credit and Debit Card
Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at OBD4U.co.uk to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from OBD4U.co.uk. We offer two different ways to pay using PayPal, which are as follows:
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click after reviewing your items. You will then leave OBD4U.co.uk and enter PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already, and follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal. Once you’ve completed your payment information, you will be directed back to our site where you’ll choose your shipping method and then complete your order.
2. At your Shopping Cart, choose Proceed to Checkout and you will be taken to the Order Information page. Under Payment Methods, select PayPal and then click on Continue Checkout. You will then go to PayPal where you can complete your order payment.
Advantages of using PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click the payment after reviewing your items.
2. On the Order Information page, under Payment Methods, select the Western Union option.
3. After checking the details of your order, click
Your order will now have been placed, but obd4u.co.uk will not start processing your order until you have paid the full amount.
To complete payment of your items by Western Union,money gram and bank transfer. go to your local Western Union branch, or go to their website, and follow the instructions. OBD4U.co.uk detailed information will be shown after you choose thse payment methods.
After successfully transferring the funds, follow the link to the payment details page sent to you by email, fill in the details, and then click "send". You're done!
If you have any further questions regarding the payment through Western Union, please email: email@example.com
We want every Western Union transaction to go smoothly for our customers, so please be sure to check the total payment amount with them first. OBD4U.co.uk cannot cover any handling fees added on by local bank or Western Union branches or credit card or debit card payment issues.
If you want to change your payment ,How can I do ?
In the order information,only if you never clike the button of "I confirm my order", You could change your payment by click . then you could select the other payment as you like.
But in the situation, you have confirmed the order, how can I change my payment ?
The answer is you should make the order again, get the same products add your cart . Take the process again.
2.If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can check out by T/T or Western Union we are available as the above show you.
3.If the item you placed is more than 150 USD, after you finish check out, please leave us your telephone number for delivery contact and please confirm your shipping address. Remark: If the total sum is more than 2000 USD, we accept Western Union & telegraphic transfer payment. Please sent message to Admin on the website or by email and we will give the invoice to you.
If you plan to use bank transfer (T/T) often to check out, we recommend you to create a repetitive bank transfer recipient list with your bank and put us in the list. By using the repetitive bank transfer service, you can cut down the fee by up to 80% and take just 2-3 minutes to finish the transfer with a phone call or online anywhere in the world. Without the repetitive bank transfer service, you will need to go to your local bank, manually fill bank transfer form and pay higher fee every time.